RF - computer parts needed for a ravenforter...

mcclure carey constable_sca at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 22 20:28:02 PST 2001

  key connor here,

       i am tring to get parts for a member of
ravensfort... she can only check her e-mail once a
week and it is someone elses computer... tuesday at
fighter practice a bryn gwlad'er was giving away free
computers... parts only.
I have a early pentium (133 or 166) he says he thinks
works and a dot-matrix printer.
So i'll need a standard power cable for: printer and
monitor and computer cpu.
printer parrell (centronics type) cable,
key board (large 5 pin type) and
mouse.
a 14' supervga used would be nice.....

     recap have :

pentium cpu w/the following cards:
vedio
printer 1 and 2
ethernet
modem
serial and game port
built in: cd, tape backup and floppy

     needs:
monitor w/input cable
keyboard
mouse
all power cables
printer centronics cable

please email me if you can help and if knowing who it
is makes a difference e-mail me or call 512-918-0977..

key connor, scotsman at large, by way of houston this
time selling period beds with no metal parts....

ps sunday is when i plan to be in huntsville and the
phone works there to or leave voice-mail..

thanks all