RF - fighter practice

kezia kezia at wt.net
Thu Mar 22 20:40:10 PST 2001

Fighter practice

I have been talking  to the committee and asking questions of different
people about their ideals

Some suggestions are:

Wednesday night at the Gazebo.we could use our own lights

Sunday at the Gazebo as is, second Sunday of month at Candy Cane.just
encourage people more

4 practices at Huntsville, 4 at Conroe, 4 at Woodlands

Wednesday night rapier at Gazebo, Sunday afternoon chivalric at Candy Cane

Encourage privet weekly  practice , both rapier and chivalric - and holding
a mini tourney once a month

Once a month have practice at the site with archery  included

If we need a night place and indoor access, on the grass at the fire station

Find a place at the collage for Wednesday practice

Have the practice at Conroe

Things to consider:

Will You Come

Is it simple enough to explain to someone outside the SCA

Is it simple enough to remember

Is it in a public place

How easy will it be to advertise, or promote

Is it in an area that most of our people will come

Looking at the map of our area the center is about New Waverly

 Please think on this and get back to William the Black, Zorcon, Hrafnhildr,
DSD, or Kezia
Hand this out to your friends, and tells us your choices.
We need your input so we can develop an active fighter practice again.