RF - Day at the Garden

charlotte epps lizardkeep at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 23 07:28:04 PST 2001

Yellows!
Zorc is sponsoring the Rapier Tourney and we are supplying the prize: a fine
pair of goblets.
When we ( Zorc and I ) were talking about prizes for this event and in
general Zorc mentioned that as a brewer he would much prefer materials as a
prize.  As he says an artist always needs materials.  I also think that
sometimes new/never been used before/unusual materials can be a welcome
challenge to any artist.  Food for thought....
Gwynn