RF - fighter practice

Hrafnhildr _ ravaenwlf at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 24 12:22:19 PST 2001

I agree fully with HE Gwynn's suggestions.

I did research and there is virtually no place we can have practice on
campus during the semesters because of co-ed sports. We would have to,
instead, try to find a little patch of grass that is well lit and I have
looked..there are very few of these patches around.

I have also called about several different places around town and for the
most part everyone has prior committments that wouldn't allow us to play.

Another serious problem with night practices is lights. Very few places in
town actually have lights at night and we need to make sure we provide our
own, which can be complicated.

I agree with HE Gwynn's suggestions and think we oculd mold ourselves very
easily into this outline. I realize that attendance (myself included) has
been very poor, and I dont think it has anything to do with fighter practice
time or location.

I think it has something to do with everything else going on in people's
lives. I, for one, have been overwhelmed by school this semester and I won't
see an end until after finals.

Maybe instead of rearranging what has worked, we should look at what
underneath it all isn't working.

Hrafna