RF - About this April First thing at the Raven's Fort Site

Carla Southern CLARISSIMA at excite.com
Thu Mar 29 12:37:46 PST 2001

Yes, the IKAC shoot is still going on that day.  If we have fighter practice
and cooks out there, they might be persuaded to pick up a bow and shoot.
Anyway, the more the merrier!

Clarissima

On Thu, 29 Mar 2001 10:52:51 -0600, Ravensfort at ansteorra.org wrote:

|  Fighter practice, Cook's Guild meeting . . . hmmm. There is still going
|  be some IKAC, right?
|
|  Has it occurred to anyone else that we will be surrounded by lots of
sharp
|  pointy objects, fast-moving pointy objects, blunt crushing objects,
|  fanatical archers, crazy stick-jocks, and cooks (who I will not insult
|  because I like food) . . .
|
|  . . . and all this is happening on April Fool's Day?
|
|  * shudder * twitch *
|
|  =D
|
|  -- Cedric Aeschere Einarsson --

Grazie
Clarissima

"If . . . you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a
horrible warning."
--Catherine Aird