RF - IKAC Season Opener April 1st at the Stones of Raven's Fort

Angela Reuter jehosafat at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 7 07:16:18 PST 2001

Greetings to All!

You are invited to the Stones of Raven's Fort April 1,
2001 to participate in shooting IKAC scores on the
first day of the IKAC season.

The archery range will be opened from 10:00 am to
6:00 pm.  CAMPING WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE!!  Sandwiches
will be provided, but anything else (salads, desserts)
will be pot luck.  We will try to break for lunch at
2:00 pm.

If you have no archery equipment of your own, there
will be loaner equipment available.  If you are
interested just to shoot for practice, come on out and
make use of the range.

For any questions, feel free to email me at
jehosafat at yahoo.com or contact me by phone (# listed
as Ayla von der Wiese--Archery Marshall of Raven's
Fort).