RF - fighter practice

AMH/DBLJ orthart at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 24 14:56:24 PST 2001

I guess I'll put my two cents in...
Sundays seem to be good days for the official fighter practices.  Perhaps we
could we could keep the same time and places on a monthly bases, but do a
different place weekly.  A suggested example below.

1st Sunday at the gazebo
2nd Sunday in Conroe
3rd Sunday at the gazebo
4th Sunday at the site for Archery (except Nov. & Dec.)
5th Sunday (if there is one) at the gazebo

Anyway, there it is.  Just one more idea.

Pax,
Vlod