[Ravensfort] Site Tokens Assembly for Kingdom Warlord - Sunday

MGreene at mpan.com MGreene at mpan.com
Wed May 2 11:57:57 PDT 2001

Penannular Brooches
Help make site tokens (brooches) for Kingdom Warlord, at the assembly
'parties' at Oaks Presbyterian Church, 1576 Chantilly Lane, Houston, (where
Sunday dance guild is held) from 2-6pm.   Some equipment on loan from the
Stargate Armors guild (thank you! :-) ).

Equipment to bring if you have (please mark your stuff):  Metal forging
hammers (ball pein, raising, planishing), old towel, bench or table anvil,
steel plates to hammer on, round and flat nose pliers, wire cutters,
metalwork files, rubber or rawhide hammer.   We will be working on 12 and
14 gauge copper and brass wire.   Snacks provided.

Dates:
May 6, 13, 20, 27 (Memorial Weekend, if church open), and June 3rd.
Questions, call Hillary   (281) 855-9447 or e-mail me at :
mgreene at mpan.com