[Ravensfort] MMS Demo Update

Terri and Michael Busa busa at texed.net
Wed May 9 15:40:27 PDT 2001

Helsia One and All!!!

This e-mail contains several pieces of information for the Montgomery Middle School Demo on Friday, May 18

  1.. Directions to MMS
  2.. Items You May Want to Bring
  3.. Current Schedule
  4.. Things to Remember
  5.. Needs Request
  6.. Attending List

Directions To Montgomery Middle School From Huntsville:

Take I-45 South to Conroe

Exit onto 105-West

Travel about 15 miles west to Montgomery

At stop light turn left onto 149-South

School is on the right

Reserved parking is located near the basketball goals by the gym

School Phone: (936) 597-7070

(answered after about 7:30 am)

Those who have already said they were coming will receive a separate e-mail with a map file attached to it.   If anyone else would like the map, please e-mail me privately at busa at texed.net and I will send it to you.

Items You May Want to Bring
  1.. Table Cover for Lunch
  2.. Feast Gear-Lunch will be provided but the kids may enjoy seeing you eat in the cafeteria using your feast gear.
  3.. Tankard

Current Schedule
Events start on campus about 8:30 am and run until 3:30 pm.  You are more than welcome to come early and stay later

Demo Times are:

10 am – 2 pm

Lunch is 12:30-1:30

Bardic – Storyteller (Sir Kief): 2:15-2:45

Things to Remember
Please remember that is a school. It may be period to carry them, but please leave ALL knives (anything with a sharp blade) at home. Also please be careful of language (keep it clean please).

Needs Request
If you can think of anything that you may need on that day, please let me know.  I have already arranged for a table to be set up if you would like to do some sort of display and Water will be on hand.

Attending List

HE Chrystal Ariana MacRuari

HE Brian du Val

Lady Ayla von de Wiese

Lady Tareija

Lord Alaric

Lady Hrafnhildr Ulfsdollir

Lord Magnus von Lubeck

Sir Kief

Lord Boewn mac Tarb

Lord Segrid (hoping)

The kids are really looking forward to seeing you again.  There is still room for more names on this list.  Just let me know if you are able to attend and I will add you.

Thanks again for all your help.

Terri

--
[ Ivy.gif of type image/gif deleted ]