[Ravensfort] Three Apologies

aodhfionn at unforgettable.com aodhfionn at unforgettable.com
Fri May 18 20:39:52 PDT 2001

Greetings,

First, I would like to apologize in advance for quoting something potentially
offensive, but I wanted to be clear what I was apologizing about.  Here is a
paragraph from an earlier post.

>I think it would be absolutely wonderful if all of our questions were actually
>answered this Thursday, but history, previous attempts at getting information,
>and repeated efforts to actually illustrate and open the 'lines of
>communication' have shown that this will not be the case.  At least, not until
>someone steps onto the chopping block, and actually starts sharing information,
>no matter how doing so will affect them personally.

Second, I want to apologize for the wording of this paragraph.  I should have
done a better job of writing it if I wanted to communicate its meaning without
upsetting people.

Third, I apologize for getting His Excellency Brian du Val's rank wrong.  He has
earned a Court Barony and I should have honored him for it.  I've always been a
step behind on his awards.

Finn