[Ravensfort] Our Webpage -- was: Communication in Raven's Fort

jacinth jacinth at mail.ev1.net
Wed May 23 08:21:17 PDT 2001

To any concerned about our webpage content:

If you have suggestions as to how I may improve the content of the
webpage site, please feel free to post them to me at rfweb at ev1.net.
I am always open to new ideas, and I will try to implement them within
the constraints of technology and my ISP service limitations if they
add value to the whole.

I might point out, that webpages are hardly ever timely unless you are
a dedicated news service.  I do have a page set aside for listing
announcements, and all are welcome to post me with information they
wish to share with the populace about RF goings on.  This is especially
suited for long term announcements (such as where to go for Renfaire
info).  Last minute stuff is not likely to be read nearly as much as
the e-list.  However, this is just like the newsletter:  if you do not
tell me to post it, I won't.  It is that simple.  I have to follow the
same rules of publication.  I am overjoyed when I am asked to post
something; please give me something more to do for you!

This has been a public service announcement by:
-Jacinth de Warwick-
Virtual Scribe
The Barony of Raven's Fort
http://www.ravensfort.org/