[Ravensfort] Breaking in on the Subjects

Gwynafwy /Jennifer gwyn_26 at hotmail.com
Thu May 24 13:09:25 PDT 2001

TO the Populace of the Barony of Raven's Fort:

I received an email stating that since I live in the Woodlands I am eligible
to be counted in the polling.

I have tried to keep up with all the discussions. My eyes have gone blurry
with all of the arguing, name calling and the insinuating of bad words.  I
and I am sure others would appreciate it if EVERYONE would take a step back,
reorganize your thoughts, and ask yourself is all that I am doing for the
good of the DREAM?.  (this being said in a very calm and relaxed voice, so
that there be no ruffled feathers.)

I feel better for having asked that of the list...
I would also like to ask if ONE person would please list those that have
declared their intent for the Baron and Baroness of Raven's Fort.  It would
also be nice to have an overview list of each of the candidates
qualifications.  From those candidates directly would be best.  I do not see
this as campaigning, only as a way for those whom do not know all the
candidates personally.  In that way to perhaps get a better idea of each
candidate.

I wish this message to be answered civilly and with out venom at all
possible.  I know that all of us can loose our temper but now is not the
time.  The time is to focus on the two persons that will help in running the
Great Barony of Raven's Fort.  This is a time to band together not point
fingers, argue and then ultimently loose our friendships...  I thank you.

In Service to the Dream as always,
Lady Gwynafwy Sinclaire

gwyn_26 at hotmail.com

IF you wish to email me privately to discuss this message feel free.