[Ravensfort] table storage?

Charley Atchley Charley at lcc.net
Mon May 28 19:16:06 PDT 2001

There is always the option of buying something to keep the tables safe. We
would need to do some major fund raising, but look at this link.

http://www.wellscargo.com/models/cargo_fr.html

There are cheaper trailers than these, but these are sealed, and reliable.
We could sell sponsorships for one of these. After we got it we could
plaster everyone's device all over it. We could also do the slave auction,
again. It has been a long time since we did that. We raised a little more
than $600 last time. (Lady Alix made me put up and take down her camp, wash
her feast ware, and set up her feast ware at feast)

Athaulf Sweinebrothar