[Ravensfort] Suggestions for Prospective B&B's

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Tue May 29 19:30:19 PDT 2001

One of the Duties of office of the B&B is to encourage persons to hold offices
who might not do so without encouragement.

We do not have an event steward for defender yet
if we do not get one soon...we cannot hold the event
who can you encourage to step up and put a bid in for
this event?

Mirim (the recent former kingdom treasurer) is teaching an event
budget class at King's College...

the position of Herald is open. Without a Herald we cannot
maintain status as a Barony.

the position of Seneschal will be open and as yet there are no
applicants...without a Seneschal we can not be an Official Group
and so not hold events, etc...

We only have 2 persons in the group currently who have taken the
latest seneschal's class (which is the one required before you
can become a seneschal) and one of them is currently seneschal.

Mstress Clarissa has stated that she will be teaching that class at King's College

Also as B&B, because you will have to know the same things that the Seneschal does
it is encouraged by the Kingdom that all B&B's take the class. You might show your
willingness to be the B&B by taking this class...

and since as B&B you have one vote (together) on the financial committee
you would be encouraged to also take the treasurer's class. If there is one
to be taught in the near future you might show your willingness to assume the
duties of the B&B if you took that class...