[Ravensfort] me, myself, and I

STDRLC13 STDRLC13 at shsu.edu
Wed May 30 12:17:46 PDT 2001

Okay I said it politely and then I downloaded my email and now I'm mad. Get
off the subject of whether or not I deserve ANY award. Lorraine if you want
to pick a fight with Ragan fine but you will NOT use ME to do it! DO YOU
UNDERSTAND? Get off the subject NOW! I don't appreciate being talked about
in a public forum where everyone- including ME- reads the posts. Ragan
posted. Dude,I give a good god damn which way she voted and don't want to
know. She has her opinions,I have mine. We all have the right to have
opinions and disagree with each other. Just agree to disagree. Lorraine, YOU
DID NOT HAVE TO RESPEND PUBLICLY. Take it into to private messages where it
belongs BOTH OF YOU.
				- In Service to the Dream, Isabeau