[Ravensfort] Re: RF - Privies

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Tue May 1 18:12:06 PDT 2001

> Should anyone care to do rent their own private privy at future events please contact the
> autocrat, the landcrat or HL Brian du Val...that's the same channels I went through.

Actually, if this is going to happen we need to establish a way for it to
happen that will cause the least amount of trouble to future stewards,
seneschals, and treasurers...

Dependant upon how many port-o-pots we order the delivery price goes up as
well as do other costs...

so the independant renter's should pay the price of the rental plus
their share of the other fees...

I suggest:

1 the price of the privy rental plus a map of where it is to be put
  be due one week before the event (to the to be designated baronial
  officer or deputy to be responsible)

2 all other fees (which may be up to $25 more per privy) be paid
  at the event.

> To the ENJOYMENT of the Dream,

To the REALITIES associated with your use of our
platform to allow you to play

> Lady Olivia Rodrigues

Lorraine