[Ravensfort] Re: RF - Privies

Olivia G. Rodriguez ladyoliviar at lycos.com
Tue May 1 19:18:52 PDT 2001

To the populace of the List;

Sorry if this issue is a dead horse  but I only check this mailbox once every week or so,so...

I'm glad the situation has been cleared up and I see that many of you are finding the leasing of a private privy a good idea.  I only did it as my household was going to (reportedly) have about 20+ people and I wanted to make our lives a bit easier.  I didn't intend to offend anyone or cause any problems.

As for the extra costs to the Barony, I was told an amount and I paid it...if there were other fees involved, please let me know and I'll send a check as soon as possible.

Thank you for the use of YOUR platform upon which I play at the Dream...

Olivia

---
Carpe Diem Ex Illo Vitae Opprime!