[Ravensfort] Re: RF - Privies

AMH/DBLJ orthart at earthlink.net
Tue May 1 22:20:32 PDT 2001

Baron Brian said nothing to the Autocrat about extra cost for anything so as far as I know there
aren't any.  In the old days this would have been paid out through the Autocrat so this type of
chasing of tails would have been avoided.

As far as trying not to "offend anyone or cause any problems" don't give it another thought.  I was
glad to accommodate your request.  There were several other "Temples of Relief" around the site
which took only a few more steps to reach. The fault is not with you when some people have a hard
time adjusting to new ideas.  Their karma runs over their dogma... and they are so busy barking
they don't see it coming.

Bottom line... If a privy has a "private use only" sign on it, it was paid for with private funds.
Don't go away mad, just go away.

 Pax,
Marius
Autocrat for A Day In The Garden