[Ravensfort] A Formal Issue of Apology

Peer2 Peer2 at email.msn.com
Fri May 4 03:01:40 PDT 2001

Greetings.

To all those good people who attended the Raven's Fort Populace on May 3, I
must extend an apology to you from myself and House Pharus for the lateness
of our arrival and our early departure from the meeting.

The unfortunate delay was caused by a late start in working at the Stones
doing some preparations for the upcoming RF Defender. While we hurried as
best we could, we simply did not finish in a timely manner.

Our early departure was due to an important household Council which could
not be delayed. We had arranged to meet with our fellow Pharusi who could
not attend Populace for various reasons, and time was a serious issue. We
meant no slight to anyone by leaving early, especially to those who were
participating in the "show-and-tell" activities. (I truly regret missing
that. It sounded really neat.)

Again, we apologize deeply for any problems caused by our poor timing and
will do our best to prevent such disharmony at future Baronial meetings.

Sincerly,

Ld. Cedric Aeschere Einarsson,
Secundus of the First Order,
House Pharus