[Ravensfort] Saturday Demo

William de Clare rigali at email.com
Thu May 10 21:15:07 PDT 2001

Greeting Gentles All,

     We were given a time today by Tinsel Town Cinemas in the Woodlands. They have granted us 2:00 PM till at least 4:00 PM and hopefully later. All fighters will have to sign a waiver releasing the cinema from any injury they may recieve. They ask that no live blades or live weapons be brought. They in return have offered us a dressing room to change in, their permission to hand out flyers, and they will try to give us the use of the entire driveway out front. They would like us to perform a melee if we have the numbers. We will also most likely need to provide our own barriers.
If you have any questions please email them to me at:
rigali at email.com  I will try and email you back ASAP.

     Also tomorrow night (Friday Night) there will be a 7:50 showing  of A Knight's Tale that many of us at Gate's Edge are going to go see in garb. Come join us if you like. We would love to have ya'll there. It's 7.50 per adult.

Till tomorrow or Saturday,
William de Clare