[Ravensfort] Stuff

Cathal SilAlmhain silalmhain at yahoo.com
Wed May 16 08:02:22 PDT 2001

Well,

Let me add more cents just to round out my thought.

First: I wasn't aware of the two-step system of giving
the plans for the poll tomorrow night and then polling
June 7 (I was only aware of the June 7 part).  That
sounds like an excellent plan and exactly addressess
my concerns. I assume that candidates must announce
their intention by tomorrow at the business meeting?

Second: I plan to remain an interested party in the
affairs of the barony, and incidentally, since I'll
still have an address here in cornhole (and still have
my registration and black star sent to the address
here) I'll technically always be a member!  Ha!

I'll always feel this barony is my home . . . unless,
of course, the fix is in as to the selection of the
next B&B, in which case . . .

kidding!

=====
Cathal SilAlmhain