[Ravensfort] B & B questions and answers

Peer2 Peer2 at email.msn.com
Wed May 16 19:29:24 PDT 2001

Greetings, all.

I want to say that I will be at the Business Meeting this Thursday, and I
will be attending with much exuberance. I'm just so happy that I will be
hearing the B&B process explained and set in motion.

The whole thing sounds like it could be a lot of fun, especially now that we
know what this poll is not. Now we can get past those troublesome somantics
and get to the meat of the matter.

I look forward to hearing how this process is going to work, every part of
it, in fine detail, from the bottom up and the top down, with nothing
forgotten or overlooked.

It will very enlightning to learn about all of the people involved. All of
them, without exception. No matter how small their part. Especially the
public and formal recognition of who all of the candidates are.

Yes, this could be a very exciting and conclusive night.

OH! BTW, I'd advise everyone who's coming to bring a chair. It may get kinda
crowded in there.

With jovial and resolved dedication,

-- Ld. Cedric Aeschere Einarsson
Peer2 at msn.com