[Ravensfort] Fw: Demo post

Cobalt60@lcc cobalt60 at lcc.net
Thu May 17 08:16:49 PDT 2001

-----Original Message-----
From: Terri Busa <tbusa at misd.org>
To: cobalt60 at lcc.net <cobalt60 at lcc.net>
Date: Thursday, 17 May, 2001 7:25 AM
Subject: Demo post

Brian could you please post the below message onto the ravensfort list.  I'm at school and can't do it from here.

Thanks,
Terri

Helsia All,

Tomorrow is the Demo at Montgomery Middle School.

Remember look for the reserved parking by the basketball goals.

The demo officially starts at 10:00 am, I would recommend coming between 9-9:30.  Just come into the gym and  I have the name tags and lunch tickets for you.

There is still plenty of room if anyone else would like to attend.  Just let me know and I'll add you to the list.

I will be at business meeting tonight if anyone has any questions and/or needs another copy of the map/directions.

I do have one final HUGE FAVOR to ask.  We have a dunking booth that the school rented from the Knights of Columbus in Hunstville.  To put it mildly it is a pain in the rear, but Lord Balda and I need help getting it loaded back onto a trailer Friday afternoon (right after the fighting demo ends) and if anyone can go with him to Huntsville to help unload there I will be eternally grateful.

I know that this last request is WAY above and beyond normal.  But I begin my thanks in advance.

Thank you again for everything.

See you tomorrow.

Terri Busa

--