[Ravensfort] About the tables.

Peer2 Peer2 at email.msn.com
Sun May 20 03:27:51 PDT 2001

The construction of Baronial head tables was authorized and approved at the
"Yarn-Ball Populace", as were the jointly-funded general-use tables.  Meaux
and I were working up the designs, but real life caught Meaux by the
britches and the project got delayed. Meaux knows more that I do about the
current situation, but hard details (cost, numbers, etc.) are going to be
impossible to get until the actual designs are frozen.

Each of the general-use tables was to be part-paid by the Barony and
part-paid by private sponsorship. The sponsorship cost was quoted at $25. In
exchange for this, the sponsoring person's or household's device/badge was
to be painted or carved on the table (kinda like sponsoring a brick at the
Sam Houston Statue).

-- Ld. Cedric Aeschere Einarsson
Peer2 at msn.com

Chrystal sent on Saturday, May 19, 2001 11:15 PM

Did we ever decide to do this? I thought we decided it was a go at a
Populace Social (Feb?). If so, when, where, how many & how long before they
are completed? Just being the usual nosey-parker that I am. We could really
use them...

Niklas sent on Thursday, 17 May 2001 08:58:50 -0500

(message snipped)
Hi All,
Other items of business we need to finalize or go over are... Tables and
purchase or construction (Brian and Jermey, please bring your notes on cost,
designs).