[Ravensfort] MMS Demo

Terri and Michael Busa busa at texed.net
Mon May 21 16:08:08 PDT 2001

Thanks once again to all the wonderful members of Ravensfort, Gates Edge and Shadowlands for coming to Montgomery Middle School on Friday for our annual Renaissance Festival.

The kids really enjoyed both the fighting and the bardic sessions.  The bardic really gave them a chance to see a totally different side of what was done during the time period.  Especially since they saw both Lady Hrafnhildr Ulfsdottir and HE Barron Brian du Val fighting and singing.

They were still talking about it today and asking me about specific people.  Many of my students have also made thank you cards for both the Barony and/or specific members  I will bring these, along with a copy of the video shot in the gym to the populace meeting in June.

We (the school) couldn't have done it with out you.

Another thing that we couldn't have done with out was the overwhelming support the Barony gave in getting the monstrosity know as the dunking booth loaded back onto the trailer.  Everyone who helped with it has my personal thanks and gratitude.

Once again thank you for helping make the 2001 Montgomery Middle School Renaissance Festival a wonderful success.

The ever grateful,

Terri Busa

--
[ Ivy.gif of type image/gif deleted ]