[Ravensfort] table update

Jeremy Meaux j_meaux at yahoo.com
Mon May 21 18:14:05 PDT 2001

greetings,

Here is a quick update, so far we have ten tables
sponsored by members of the barony. Others have spoken
that they would like to also sponsor a table, but
until I get a definate answer your name or house will
not be listed. This is for my record keeping purposes.
Better to hunt you down for the money.
Now, the barony is interested in building twenty
tables, if we as a whole can get ten more sponsored
the barony will only incur a minimum of expense for
this project.
Also the barony as a whole is looking at making a
period table for the B&B and visiting nobles to use.
This is an excellent chance for those who do not whish
to donate the $25.00 to give a small sum to this
project. Any one who donates will be given proper
recognition. This is still in the works but as
approval for my ideas on this get granted i will relay
them to the populace as a whole.
When time comes for collection of the donations, they
will be made to the barony, easier to keep track of
all funds in the baronial coffers.

I hope this has answered some of the questions sent to
me,and hope this keeps the ball rolling.

BTW, thanks to the remarks earlier this project will
be  seen as another source of baronial pride and our
willingness to pull together.

i am
jean-michel
(the finally moved in and ready to resume table project)