[Ravensfort] Candidate Discussion

KING Of The Firemonkeys theragan at hotmail.com
Tue May 22 11:49:21 PDT 2001

>God I love the way Athaulf talks!:Brian))

> >The ability to raise troops and form a hoard.
>  >The people in Stargate have great riches and untold number of tall
>castles.
> >We have few tall castles. The new excellencies should attack.
>  >WAR!!!!!
>  >A huge hoard that is sweeping across the smoking ruins and salted fields
>of
> >everyone else.
> >
> >SO LETS ALL GET BEHIND STEPHEN COVEY, ESTABLISH THOSE SEVEN HABITS, GET
> >PROACTIVE, AND BURN EVERYONE!!!!!
> >
> >Athaulf
> >
> >(If anyone from Stargate reads this, I hold no personal animosity towards
> >you, I just want to burn something really big, and you guys happen to
> >qualify as really big. Besides, there is much honor to be gained if your
> >opponents are both strong and honorable.)

YES YES YES!!!!! i like stargaters too but i'll like them more when they
belong to US! HA HA HAAAAAAAAAA (oops is my megalomanical side showing
again? ok ok i'm not a villian but i PLAY one in real life!)
only one suggestion Lord Athaulf, lets salt the smoking ruins, oft there are
the burned bodies of the dead left in them and SOME will not be so burned as
to be unpalitable...
Smells like Pork, tastes like PORK, WHO's TO KNOW?

safe journeys, and remember;
RAGAN IS A GOD!
DEATH TO THE UNBELIEVERS!