[Ravensfort] To the list

aodhfionn at unforgettable.com aodhfionn at unforgettable.com
Tue May 22 14:59:36 PDT 2001

On Tue, 22 May 2001 16:29:48 -0500, I read the following on a monolith:

>--
>Well,
>    It has happend and I have been acused of "campagning".
>    I have nothing more to say on this list.

Sorry about that last post.

And I'm apologizing to my friends for this one.

The rest of you can go shaft yourselves.

(And Brian, at least for the purpose of this letter, you're my friend.)

Mistress Clarissa, Your Highnesses, and Your Majesties, and ANYONE ELSE THAT
WILL %^$#&^#& ***LISTEN***!

The most important issue concerning this Barony isn't who should be our next
Baron & Baroness.  As I've said for well over a &%^#$# year, the big question is
why the hell aren't we communicating with each other????

Because the Crown has no *^$^$##! clue what's going on here, they have no idea
how to handle this situation, and they are handling it badly.  NEWS FLASH:  If
Raven's Fort is a *VERY* lucky Barony, there just might be five people who do
know everything.  I doubt it.  At this point, we've done such a damn good job of
hiding the information (Yes, Chrystal, that does make it sound deliberate!) that
I'd be surprised to find out anyone actually knows what's going on and has any
faith in their knowledge.

Looks like we just might lose a potential candidate couple for B&B because we
can't *($#! be civil to each other long enough to say hello and tell each other
what's new.

If the Barony keeps this bullshit up, there WILL be two RAGAN'S.

Go ahead Chrystal, post your apology.  I don't care.  The only part I'll dispute
here is the part where you say you didn't meant to threaten the populace.  BULL!
When a threat comes out, it's a threat.  You don't say "IF you do -this-, then I
will take -this- retaliatory action." Without realizing it's a threat at the
time.  So, go ahead and kick me off the list for posting inflammatory remarks.
I'm doing it deliberately.

I'm sick of trying to talk *TO* people and ending up talking *PAST* them because
the refuse to acknowledge that there IS a problem.  So, I'm talking *OVER* them.

Maybe something will get done.  Maybe people will just get so pissed at me that
it's no longer safe for me to be around Raven's Fort.  I and a lot of other
people are used to *being* pissed because people _won't_ talk and seeing others
that way when people _do_ talk.  This will be nothing new.  We've lost a lot of
potential members to it.

Tiarna(Lord in Irish) Aedh Finn Mac Cormaic