[Ravensfort] BRIAN!!! DON'T EVEN THINK IT!!!

KING Of The Firemonkeys theragan at hotmail.com
Tue May 22 16:28:43 PDT 2001

>You tell me who accused you of campaigning. Tell me, and I'll find this
>whoever and set them straight. Dammit, don't you DARE close up into a shell
>now! Not now! There's to much at stake to have any of this rumor-mongering
>back-talking trouble-making BUNK cause even more BUNK in this. We just got
>things going! We FINALLY had the lines of communication up and running!
>DON'T YOU DARE LEAVE NOW!

nope don't you do it!

>Next time somebody tells that any of what you said here was campaigning,
>you
>look them dead in the eye and tell them where they can put their "verdict"!
>That's a load of the foulest manure I've ever heard! I know you won't do
>it,
>but you send them to me and I'll tell them that. And a lot more!
>
>Flippin' ACK! Didn't we just resolve all this?!? Wasn't anybody paying
>attention!?!?!? I'm the one who put the questions out there! ME!!! Am I not
>a MEMBER OF THIS BARONY?!? Do I not have the right to ask ANYTHING I
>WANT?!?

everyone has the right to ask WHATEVER! that's freedom of speech!
what they get GRANTED...? weeell *smile*

>If anybody has a problem with this, you come and say it to me, NOT to the
>people who rose to the challenge and answered my questions.
oh so that was "campaigning" was it? to flippin moron out there:
did he SAY HE HAD those qualities ? NO (he dosen't have too*smile*)
and marius did it for him...

>Brian gave
>honest answers about the way he feels things here, and there is ABSOLUTELY
>NOTHING wrong with that! That is enough! I will NOT TOLERATE any more of
>this back-biting pseudo-political BUNK!!!
>
>ENOUGH! NO MORE!
i'm unclear here cedric?      which bunk? and your not encoraging the
silence right?