[Ravensfort] Candidate Discussion

KING Of The Firemonkeys theragan at hotmail.com
Tue May 22 20:23:05 PDT 2001

>From: AMH/DBLJ <orthart at earthlink.net>
>To: ravensfort at ansteorra.org
>Subject: Re: [Ravensfort] Candidate Discussion
>Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 21:31:58 -0500
>
>Dear Monkey King,
cute doug, do we refer to the Chinese Myths here Or Hanuman? *smile*

>You are not taking your meds any more are you ??
ha ha verra fuuuunny!*toothygrin*

>I don't know where you pulled the topic from
do you REALLY want to know? REALLY?* mariuslikesmile* *evilchuckle*

>but as far as the Guild goes you
>should start your own game and call it anything you like.

YEAH? and it's ok to do assassinations then? (You might want to
>talk to Mouse Navarre)
i'll do that then.
hey  thanks for the info.

>No one is stopping anyone from doing anything they
>like.  If you want to do a Black White and Sort of Gray like event knock
>yourself out.  More power to you.  Imitation is the highest form of
>flattery.
well i always wanted to build a chartered house of assassins to play YOUR
game WITH you. and have a fun war(event) between houses of death
but you never seemed to want to discuss it!
>Pax,
peace be with you !*smile*