[Ravensfort] Whit patton leather shose?..

Lochlann . giervald at hotmail.com
Wed May 23 09:04:27 PDT 2001

   Youse guys are makkin me worried.  I say we all ferget about anyones
givvin up dippin OR sex, cus jest thinking about it makes me feel all
queezy-like, youse know what I'm sayin?  I say we all goes down to da beach
and haves ourselves a nice cool drink and ferget anything was said about
anyone givin up dippin or sex.

                                            Lochlann

                                     (lord Buck)(arg)

                         (put your coconut on my tiki)