[Ravensfort] Candidate Discussion

KING Of The Firemonkeys theragan at hotmail.com
Wed May 23 20:19:41 PDT 2001

you know dolfin sometimes i wonder how YOU escaped the belted circle too!
*smile*    i was trying to conduct an independant straw poll.
but i got ALL upset and now i'm bleeding again (mowing grass at john's today
didn't help i'm sure*wrygrin*) so i'm going to listen to my body and try an
cool it a bit
(you may all sighwith relief)