[Ravensfort] shhhhhh. i think their asleep

KING Of The Firemonkeys theragan at hotmail.com
Wed May 23 20:35:32 PDT 2001

*sigh*
dear olivia,
*thwip*   *thwip*
*thwip*                  *thwip*
the sound of arrows hitting their marks

admitedly mostly in me!
*smile*
your right   your right!
and i hang my head a skuff my feet and say i was only useing a fine lady as
an example of HOW RARE and SPECIAL a LADY SHE IS
i have always admired her in the HIGHEST REGUARD (don't touch the possible
puns marius)    i put her on a pedestle when i met her and she's been there
ever since
granted i don't dust like i should *smile*
just a little joke
*sigh* i should have softer skin on my feet,

considering the time they spend in my mouth.
*GRIN*
if JANE'S offended     i smack my head to the floor in abject appology

if KIEFS offended       i appologise

i don't bow to men anymore
EVER
but i meant it in the BEST possible way

and i think Brian's showing great houmor.
*smile*
and i quote "campaigning......it's BAd HHMMmmKaaaay.?

*OWW OW* it hurts to laugh.
ragan