[Ravensfort] (No Subject)

KING Of The Firemonkeys theragan at hotmail.com
Wed May 23 20:39:29 PDT 2001

thus was my greatest fear...

and don't anyone waste your time telling me how fair and noble the new crown
will be please,
i'm not saying their evil I DON'T KNOW them AT ALL which is the point
*sigh*
i just wanted to be able to gage
ANd have an idea of who would accept a nomination so as not to cast my vote
on a humble person who don't WANT IT...
*thud*