[Ravensfort] Dear Everybody

KING Of The Firemonkeys theragan at hotmail.com
Wed May 23 20:46:50 PDT 2001

>From: Cathal SilAlmhain <silalmhain at yahoo.com>
>To: R-Fort <ravensfort at ansteorra.org>
>Subject: [Ravensfort] Dear Everybody
>Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 20:25:07 -0700 (PDT)
>
>Dear Everybody:
>
>I just got back online (my phone service took a while
>to get set up).
>
>1. Who are our candidates?
>
>2. I will be voting by proxy.
>
>3. Brownsville rocks.  No, I mean that.  It's hot as
>blueblazes but the wind is continuously up, so it's
>just a rockin' city.

hiyah ol buddy! i agree with everything you said i'll let others fill you
in. i've said too much already (as usual *smile*)
only one word of advice to you my friend    USE SUN SCREEN!
*smile*    seriously i hope you LOVE your new digs broman!
and i hope brownsville turns out to be the best your life has brought SO FAR
    (but not the best to come) *SMILE*
Ragan

hey my birthdays june 29th so i'll remember you said that then!
(for the curious i'll be 38)
fear and dread of the LOOMING "4" "0"!