[Ravensfort] A personal note about this discussion

KING Of The Firemonkeys theragan at hotmail.com
Wed May 23 21:01:20 PDT 2001

>From: aodhfionn at unforgettable.com
>To: ravensfort at ansteorra.org
>Subject: Re: [Ravensfort] A personal note about this discussion
>Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 00:09:07 -0500
>
>On Tue, 22 May 2001 21:03:20 -0500, I read the following on a monolith:
>
> >Was he in drama in high school ??
> >

>For a short period in Junior High, yes I was.  I was also in speech and
>debate;
>lessons which I really should have made more of an effort to learn.
HAH I KNEW IT!!!!!!!

>However, if you are referring to my continued posting on this list, I must
>thank
>my friends for their good intentions, and blame my lack of self-control.  I
>see
>people, like myself, being silent out of a sense of self-preservation as
>one of
>the main reasons this problem has gotten so bad.

>Finn

well i blew another hemmehroid(sp?) over it but I'M still reading!
i liked that "constitution" thing you said finn (i needed the smile too) hey
it's my nature to be intense.    it's also why i'm bleeding right now
though...
i think i'll go play my drum and chant OHMMM for a while.
i have to work with john again tomorrow.
*smile*
ragan