[Ravensfort] terminology

David R. Hoffpauir env_drh at shsu.edu
Thu May 24 10:52:33 PDT 2001

The "inner circle" term that's been floating about recently is a
truncation of something I said on another thread:

"About three years ago, you were on the list to get a second thistle.
You
deserved it and the "inner circle" of people the B&B consult (so they
don't make
ass of themselves and the Barony) agreed....."

Not sure why asking advice should appear so ominous.

dsd, BnB
(Broiled n Butter)