[Ravensfort] Just to set the record straight...

KING Of The Firemonkeys theragan at hotmail.com
Thu May 24 13:06:16 PDT 2001

>So in the end your basically calling me a liar.  Ok fine, keep your
>fantasy.
>The message was really for everyone else anyway.

i thought so *smile*

do you seriously think ANYONE really believes that calling me "La Bouche"
was an accident?  ANYONE?
and, you still haven't addressed the issue of WHY did TIMO know and you
didn't?   he mentioned it during his SPEECH remember!?
and if you want to say I'm calling you a liar that's ok with me.

i'm not YOU are. what i Will call you NOW that you insist it was all YOUR
fault and "you gave me all the consideration i warrented" to paraphrase.
i'll just say you WERE (at the time OBVIOUSLY) Incompetent
insensitive and ignorant... is that better?

how would YOU describe a BARON who dosen't know a persons name after 8 years
in the same barony(CRAPOLA!). and NEVER (by your own account) even CHECKED
on what the name on the Recomendation should be? never checked it afterward,
never consulted his advisers (by your latest account)
and evidently (again by your own account) just DECIDED TO MAKE SOMETHING UP?
because it SOUNDED SOMETHING like some one elses???
your not really painting your self in particularly BRIGHT colors david
is this REALLY how you want to go out?
i suggest you shut the F@#& UP about this subject in future please..
before you dig yourself any deeper..?
*smile*
the long and the short of the MATTER IS!
there is ABSOLUTLY NO excuse for the incedent occuring in the first place...
YOU (by your account)made a HUGE mistake. compounded by Timo's assinine
behaviour in his LONG SUFFERING speech. and you two BRASSHATTED A$$H**%$
don't seem to think your accountable for it even after admitting to it
yourself    and if you say ONE MORE TIME that is was an HONEST mistake???
your going to be struck by lightning.
DIDN'T INTEND IT AS AN INSULT?? well what WAS THE INTENT THEN!?
I'LL TELL YOU WHAT IT WAS.... IT WAS MEANT TO BE A JOKE!!!

HA HA VERY FUNNY YOU (EDITED)! (please don't take that as an insult david!)

a joke at my expense in front of the Entire fu&^% kingdom.but most
importantly in front of my wife, my friends and my barony!
thanks to YOU, BERTA(i include her here because DSD dosen't take a CRAP with
out her permission so i hear)KIEF, and MOSTLY TIMO my moment
of recognition that was so long in comming. TOO LONG in the eyes of NON
BRASSHATS AND BRASSKISSERS! that i HAD to make such an ass of myself to GET
it. was forever MARRED and TOTALY SPOILED BY YOU!
(by YOUR ACCOUNT BULLSHIT THAT IT IS) ONLY YOU!
so you tell ME david...
HOW DID IT COME TO PASS THAT AFTER TWO YEARS (by your detailed account)
you didn't know what my name was?     you either DID! and your
trying to cover it up.... or you didn't TRY at all.. and your an incompetent
boob?
which is it?
what chaps MY ass the most is how you can sit there and expect me to be
fobbed off by an OBVIOUS LIE NOW (if you read back over your original two
posts you change your story and contredict yourself.
so I carry around the remembrance of how ILL i was treated at the hands of
my BETTERS(HA) the ruined memory of what to some whould be a GREAT moment in
their life recieving a SABLE THISTLE! and i'm supposed to forgive and forget
while you LIE IN MY FACE AND SAY "OOPS MY BAD"
what are you IMMUNE!?  do BRASS BALLS COME WITH THE HAT?

i mentioned it Briefly! in a post to mistress clarissa explaining in the
SMALLEST of way's about WHY i'm not all THAT into POLITE and CIVIL
when it comes to SOME PEOPLE in this barony... and you started
crawfishing....
so screw YOU BUDDY!
i ACCEPT YOUR STORY!    NOW!       your responcible
and some day bud
YOU'LL PAY!   opertunity WILL KNOCK!
ok? HAPPY NOW?
i'm PISSED OFF ROYALLY !
and i'm not forgiving..........

you may now have your woman kick me off for flaming you and drive home
the idea that ravensfort is run by a FACIST CONSPIRACY...
that your tryin so hard to squelch with your clever funny little asides. i
even bought into it last night and played along.
but see that's why you sucked as a baron playing with your TOYS? while your
WOMAN ran the MEETINGS!

oh and perhaps you'd like to explain your facination with (edited) OVER THE
YEARS! over and over again the subject keeps popping up?? why IS that david?
and allways remember from NOW ONWARD!
you brought this on yourself.        hell
YOU INSISTED ON IT
friendly warning to the rest of the WORLD !
NEVER FORCE ME INTO WAR!
i only know ONE WAY    TOTAL COMPLETE AND UTTER DESTRUCTION OF THE ENEMY!
lizardkeep did it too.....
and be advised to all unto whom this message comes....
i don't NEED to LIE!    the truth,      or seeming truth,
will allways prove the better weapon.

consider this ended,
cause you NOT wanna push me further.

on reconsideration i have edited two statements in this message.
if you wish to know what was cut out david...
consult your memory
what was the subject matter of the movies shown at your birthday parties i
attended (both times) and years apart...
and the theme of your big "original, fresh" idea.. for a party.

i don't feel UP to total war these days...
BUT i'll muster the strength if you mess with me ONCE more!

"la bouche" will seem like a GREAT moniker compaired with what they'll call
YOU!

RAGAN
VOX INVICTUS