[Ravensfort] table update,may 26th

Jeremy Meaux j_meaux at yahoo.com
Mon May 28 13:18:17 PDT 2001

--- Barbara Kriz <new3chap at txucom.net> wrote:
> Can I sponsor a table, even if I am a "wanderer from
> afar (Nacogdoches)
> ", and not a member of the Barony ??
> If so, put me down for a $25.00 table
>
> Barbora of Premsyl
> (Barbara Kriz)

M'lady you are more than welcome to sponsor a table.
What i ask is that you send the title, name, and a
color copy of your device with your check to the
baronial mail box so that we can place that on the
table if you are unable to do so yourself.
Barony of Raven's Fort
P.O. Box 7275
Huntsville Tx. 77342

thank you for your interest,