[Ravensfort] LOOK FOR THIS FILE & DELETE IT

Berta Allen chrystal_dragon at hotmail.com
Tue May 29 16:37:31 PDT 2001

Sorry for the bandwidth, but check your files for this... I found it on
ours & I am sending it to every email addy I have. I apologize. If you have
already received this message, sorry for the reduncency. Read the attached &
do the steps & it takes it off. I'd rather be redundent than sorry.
Thanks,
Chrystal/Berta

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

Hi folks,

Just read this today and found it on my friends computer as I have been
checking my e-mail there lately.  Don't know much more than the following.
Sorry for the inconvenience.  Hazard of the computer age I guess.

Katie