[Ravensfort] reply-isobel

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Tue May 29 19:03:06 PDT 2001

> 3.Lorraine, I have not nor do I intend to "make a decision about who gets an
> award".... I think that the way you phrased your post made it seem as if I've been
> going around the barony asking people to put me in for awards. I have not
> been doing this, nor will I ever. I feel that you owe me an apology.

No one I spoke to got this impression...Ragan implied you were purposely overlooked
(dissed...is the terminology he used) and I was pointing out that the only
one who makes the choice of who gets those kind of awards is the CROWN
and that if you, or he did not get a award for something HE thought deserved
one was because no one had convinced the Crown that an award was deserved.