[Ravensfort] MY POST

stdrlc13 at unxmail.shsu.edu stdrlc13 at unxmail.shsu.edu
Wed May 30 11:28:39 PDT 2001

Greetings!
 I was not trying to start an argument between people on the list. I
was only stating how I felt. I truly appreciate (I gots warm
fuzzies!) Ragan's sticking up for me. HOWEVER I do not want to see an
online discussion of who deserves what or how ANYBODY voted for
anything.  I think that discussions like this belong in private email
and that any criticism needs to be offered to the person her/himself
in a constructive way. Ragan I need to showo you a peice of carving
that I screwed up on. I think it might be savable but I'm not
suree how to do it. Got time? And everybody, just as an FIY, my name
isn't ISOBEL. It's ISABEAU.
               -in service to the dream, I S A B E A U (panties in a
wad)de
Merricouer