[Ravensfort] Huntsville Public Library...?

charlotte epps lizardkeep at hotmail.com
Wed May 30 19:44:19 PDT 2001

To Lady Katrine
Please make sure that the Seneschal, HL Niklas, knows that you need some
time to discuss the Library project at the next Populace.  If you let him
know in advance he will write it in the schedule, which is distributed to
all and will make sure that you are given time to talk about it.
To everyone: if you wish to make sure something is discussed at Populace, do
the same thing!  Schedule it with the Seneschal!!!

Gwynn, who can't wait to do a bit of story reading!