[Ravensfort] Re: reply-isobel

KING Of The Firemonkeys theragan at hotmail.com
Thu May 31 11:25:41 PDT 2001

well the day is finally upon us.
these will be my last posts.
after today i shall unsubscribe from this e list
because of disgust and apathy over the continued LIES i keep reading here.
also because i have BETTER things to do with my time than argue with
inferior beings.
i gave it a shot to get the "puppy" rolling as it were.
all i can see that i've succeded in doing is airing some of my more virulent
aggressions and resentments.
i don't and haven't really seen anyone come out and say they would condecend
to be B&B of this barony save for baron brian and jacenth
and cedric and katrine. so i personally withdraw my support of ANY other
candidates for the position. no one elese deserves it if they can't come out
in the light and accept nomination. let them stay in the shadows then.

now on to the pathetic mind turds that get spewed here instead of insightful
reasonings (with notable ecceptions)
and those HAVE been noted i'm sure.

to the rest of you specifically those who posted but did not support anyone
openly.
i hope you get what you deserve.
nothing.
be warned do NOT get in my face tonight.
stay well back away from me.
the time for discussion is over.
the time for debate is over.
the time for choice is here.
and i wish the barony well in the hands of the crown.

>From: L T <ldeerslayer at yahoo.com>
>To: ravensfort at ansteorra.org
>Subject: [Ravensfort] Re: reply-isobel
>Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 11:30:48 -0700 (PDT)
>

> > >No one I spoke to got this impression...Ragan implied you were
>purposely
> > >overlooked
> > >(dissed...is the terminology he used) and I was pointing out that the
>only
> > >one who makes the choice of who gets those kind of awards is the CROWN
> > >and that if you, or he did not get a award for something HE thought
> > >deserved
> > >one was because no one had convinced the Crown that an award was
>deserved.
> > >
> > yes that's RIGHT I DID ! and Do. and your right too.
> > whose job is it again to make those recomendations again?
>
>It is everyone's job to make recommendations!!!!
yeah ok so i hear you talkin.
and my question now is what the hell do we need a B&B FOR then?

> > oh yes this connects to those posts by the BAron DSD
> > HE was the one making RECOMENDATIONS after checking with that "inner
>circle"
> > he mentions about consulting with...about this kind of thing.
>
>He checked with people who he knew he could call up on a moment's
>notice and who would have a reasoned opinion...BECAUSE he got few
>recommendations from the populace...but none of them with enough
>details that would convince the Crown...even David, or I, or Kief,
>or Chrystal have to prove to the Crown through explination why
>any of us think someone deserves an award
>
>We can't just say "I think they deserve it..."
and what details are you seeking bitch?
where were you whilst she carved and sewed her fucking ASS off for this
barony EH? weren't you THERE RIGHT THERE LOOKING ON AND CLUCKING LIKE AN
OVERFED HEN ABOUT HER WORK AS YOU DO WITH EVERYTHING ELSE THAT"S EVER BEEN
DONE IN THIS BARONY SINCE YOU ARRIVED HERE???
YES YOU WERE! AND WHAT PRAY TELL DO YOU DO WOMAN BESIDES JUDGE THE
WORTHYNESS OF EVErYTHING THAT HAPPENS AROUND HERE AND TRY TO
TELL EVEYONE HOW TO LIVE AND PLAY IN THE SCA LIKE YOU WERE THE EXPERT!?
I'M NOT OFF BASE WHEN I SAY THAT YOU ARE ONE OF THE SINGLE MOST ANNOYING
PEOPLE IN THIS BARONY WITH YOUR CONSTANT AND CONSITANTLY INTRUSIVE AND
UNASKED FOR ADVISE AND MEDDELING! MORE PEOPLE DISLIKE YOU THAN ME WOMAN AND
THAT IS SAYING SOMETHING.
THERE IS AN OLD SAYING THAT THOSE WHO CAN DO, THOSE WHO CAN'T TEACH.
AND YOU'VE BEEN PROVING THAT FOR YEARS.

i grant you've gotten better about it
but you still need to go off somewhere and do some more searching inside
yourself....

>    SO YOU DIDN'T RECOMEND HER?
>
>no I didn't ...I have been watching her and her work
>...and I do not as yet have enough
>information about her work and her reasearch to justify in my mind
>that I should reccommend her for a thistle in anything yet...

what are you BLIND? RESEARCH? FOR WHAT? i didn't say she needed a FUCKING
LAUREL I SAID THISTLE!
and if youdon't see that then STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM THE A&S TENT !
i as an artist DENOUNCE YOUR IGNORANCE!
fucking CRITIC is what YOU ARE! and one with a chip on her shoulder
you don't LIKE RACHEL is what your problem IS! well FINE
then stay OUT of her biz.
how many projects of INCREDIBLE WORKMANSHIP HAS SHE DONE FOR THIS BARONY???
i don't really know myself, because of APATHY BROUGHT ON DEALING WITH PEOPLE
LIKE YOU FOR THE PAST 4 or 5 years...
i all but left the barony because of the dishonorable shits the leaders have
become. the "it's OUR game because we were here first."
attitude to much brass at the top too many chiefs not enough indians???
no    it's that the CHIEFS don't DIE and they keep a LID on anyone ELSE
becoming a chief    unless    THEY pick em to be one.
the barony is run by fubbawubba's and their weak men.

> > WHICH WOULD THAT be DEERSLAYER (i don't like that name it's like "La
>Bouche"
> > but you took it..?)
>
>deerslayer is a real life epithet...a deer jumped in front of my
>vehicle on the way to an event...and at the time I was just
>Lorraine of Seawinds so people started calling me Lorraine
>the DeerSlayer...and I kindof liked it...and have found a more
>period way of the same connotation...

are you lieing HERE or did you lie to ME when you said the name stuck
dispite your efforts to sqwelch it and you gradually just took it up?