[Ravensfort] Re: RF - Privies

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Tue May 1 19:40:10 PDT 2001

> As for the extra costs to the Barony, I was told an amount and I paid it...if there were other
> fees involved, please let me know and I'll send a check as soon as possible.

Am in recipt of your check for the privy -through Brian
I haven't seen the bill for the privies yet...and it's never
quite the same twice...

I'll confer with the officers and will inform you if there were
any extra expenses...

> Thank you for the use of YOUR platform upon which I play at the Dream...

One of these days I'll learn to dance on the web rather than
keep my feelers poised on it...

> Olivia

Lorraine

ever vigilant...