[Ravensfort] Possibility????

Hrafnhildr _ ravaenwlf at hotmail.com
Thu May 3 12:42:57 PDT 2001

Well, I think technically the Woodlands belongs to us, but it's no harm to
demo with Gates Edge! They were on top of this in a big way and kudos to
them for trying to get this going!!!

New development for me personally: I will NOT be able to attend this demo
because I will be moving next weekend. (like there isn't enough stress in my
life) But in the same breath I encourage everyone who doesn't have plans to
have a little fun stirring up the mundanes! Show 'em how much fun this game
we play is!!! I am all set to start mailing out "get to know you" packets so
get those names and numbers!!!!!

Good luck and have fun!

Missing the Dream,
Ldy Hrafnhildr Ulfsdottir