[Ravensfort] B&B Populous Polling!

Berta Allen chrystal_dragon at hotmail.com
Mon May 14 20:26:08 PDT 2001

Not a hurry really. It gave the populace 3 weeks to think it through. That
should be plenty of time. We are attempting to be realistic about the
process(not royalist). The reason is to give whom ever the Crown deems,
PLENTY of set up time on what they would want to do...nothing really more or
less. We only had barely a month or little more & that was rushed, believe
you me. We do not want the Baronial heirs to go through that. We want them
to go at a nice, easy pace.
HE Chrystal

PS- Bunk? What does that mean?