[Ravensfort] B&B Populous Polling!

Hrafnhildr _ ravaenwlf at hotmail.com
Tue May 15 16:19:16 PDT 2001

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

Heilsa All!

I only have one thing to say to all the recent posts concerning the up and
coming polling for our new B&B. It concerns a post made by Lord Cathal which i
feel must be addressed as soon as possible.

<snip>>Lord Cathal SilAlmhain,
>Concerned and interested member of Raven's Fort, but
>sadly not a member for very much longer . . . but
>still interested!

Lrd Cathal, you will ALWAYS be considered a member of Raven's Fort, regardless
of where you happen to live. I hope you (as I do) feel this is your home and
will remember to come back once in a while--scratch that--FREQUENTLY!!!!

Ldy Hrafna