[Ravensfort] Fw: About your post about the B & B

AMH/DBLJ orthart at earthlink.net
Mon May 21 20:08:38 PDT 2001

What a surprise.  I'm going to add two cents.

In my opinion Brian has come light years since I first met him.  He has developed into a well rounded, well spoken individual that people give credence to not only locally.  Gone are the sour days of trial.  No out burst.  No sulking.  No control issues.  His grace on and off the field earned him his brass hat.  He is a true King's man and if he becomes our next Baron or no, I expect him to go far.  He is not a quitter !!!!

Pax,
Marius