[Ravensfort] Fw: About your post about the B & B

AMH/DBLJ orthart at earthlink.net
Mon May 21 22:10:21 PDT 2001

I should give you the reasons why as well.  Both are even tempered, hard to
provoke and think before they speak.  Both are always involved in baronial
projects.  Both are respected fighters and have the charisma it takes to field
troops for war.  You may call them stick jocks, but it is a very important part
of our game.  We need someone that excels in that area.

Pax,